Chief Operating Officer and Chief Producer
Joined Koei Tecmo Games (formerly Tecmo Co., Ltd.) in 1994. After working as a game planner, he worked as a director and producer at Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- "Toro on Holiday" Director
- "Boku no Natsuyasumi 4 Setouchi Shonen Tanteidan Boko to Himitsu no Chizu" Producer
- “Gravity Rush" Producer
- “Gravity Rush 2" Producer
Chief Development Officer
Joined SQUARE ENIX (formerly SQUARE Co., Ltd.) in 1998. In addition to participating in many “FINAL FANTASY" series as an artist, he was also involved in the development of the "Luminous Studio" game engine.
As CDO of both JP UNIVERSE and JP GAMES, he leads the development.
- "The Last Remnant" Senior Character Modeler
- "Agni's Philosophy - FINAL FANTASY REALTIME TECH DEMO" Character Designer/Lead Artist
- "FINAL FANTASY XV" 3D Graphics Director
Chief Technical Officer
Joined Koei Tecmo Games (formerly Tecmo Co., Ltd.) in 1997. He participated in the ninja action game series “Ninja Gaiden" and the fighting game series “Dead or Alive" as an engineer, and worked as an assistant producer for "Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword.” He also worked at CLINKS Co., Ltd. for "FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE ARDYN."
He is in charge of technology and oversees the engineers as CTO of JP GAMES.
- “Dead or Alive 2" Battle/Action Engineer
- “Ninja Gaiden" Battle/Action Engineer
- "Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword" Assistant Producer/Main Engineer
- "FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE ARDYN" Action Engineer
Chief Creative Officer
Joined Square Enix Co., Ltd. in 1996 (formerly Square Co., Ltd.). Participated in many RPGs including the “FINAL FANTASY" and “KINGDOM HEARTS" series as an artist. Directed several projects as art director and co-director.
As CCO of JP GAMES, he leads the creative development of the company.
- "SaGa Frontier" Graphic Designer
- "The World Ends with You" Co-Director
- "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days" Co-Director
- "FINAL FANTASY XV" Art Director
Senior Game Director
Joined Square Enix Co., Ltd. in 2000 and participated in many titles as a 3DCG animator, including the “KINGDOM HEARTS" series. While honing his specialized skills as an animator, he was put in charge of development direction since FINAL FANTASY XV.
As a senior game director at JP GAMES, he leads game development projects.
- "Kingdom Hearts II" Lead Animator
- "FINAL FANTASY XV" Development Manager
- "FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE GLADIOLUS" and "FINAL FANTASY XV EPISODE PROMPTO" Development Director
Joined Koei Tecmo Games (formerly Tecmo Co., Ltd.) as an engineer in 1998. He then worked as a lead engineer at Square Enix, Co., Ltd. for portable video game consoles as well as the “FINAL FANTASY" series. He has created battle systems for various FINAL FANTASY titles.
As senior engineer at JP GAMES, he leads the engineering of game development projects.
- "BEFORE CRISIS -FINAL FANTASY VII-" Main System Engineer
- "Final Fantasy Type-0" Battle/Action Engineer
- "FINAL FANTASY XV" Battle/Action Engineer"
Senior Technical Artist
Joined Square Enix Co., Ltd. in 1999. He was involved in high-end CG production and was in charge of the high-quality pre-rendered movies for several “FINAL FANTASY” titles. At JP GAMES, he is also active as senior technical artist.
- "FINAL FANTASY X" CG Designer
- "Agni's Philosophy - FINAL FANTASY REALTIME TECH DEMO" Technical Supervisor
- "FINAL FANTASY XV" Lead Technical Artist
Senior Technical Artist
Joined Polygon Magic, Inc. in 2000 and participated in the development of several games as an artist. In 2011, he joined Square Enix Co. Ltd. as a technical artist.
He is currently working as a technical artist at JP GAMES.
- "Agni's Philosophy - FINAL FANTASY REALTIME TECH DEMO" Technical Artist
- "WITCH CHAPTER 0 [cry]" Technical Artist
- "FINAL FANTASY XV" Technical Artist
- "KINGSGLAIVE FINAL FANTASY XV REALTIME TECH DEMO" Technical Artist
Joined SEGA Corporation (formerly Sega Enterprises, Ltd.) in 1997. He has participated as an artist in numerous projects at Microsoft Japan, Electronic Arts Inc., and Square Enix Co., Ltd. and has made presentations on CG and game technology at international conferences such as "SIGGRAPH" and “CEDDEC."
As Creative Director of JP GAMES, he leads the visualization of game projects and Metaverse projects.
- "DefJam: Fight For NY-The Takeover" Art Director
- "FINAL FANTASY XV" Lead Background Artist"
Joined Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. in 2010. She has a wide range of skills, mainly in character design, but also in 3D and video editing. She also worked as both director and art director for "Monster Retsuden Oreca Battle."
She is now leading the development of JP Games as art director.
- "Monster Retsuden Oreca Battle" Director, Art Director, Character Design
- "Solomon Program" Lead Artist, Character Design"
Outsourced Staff／Senior Graphic Designer, Senior Game Designer
Joined Koei Tecmo Games (formerly Tecmo Co., Ltd.) in 1994 and worked as a 2D/3D artist on "Monster Farm" and many other titles. After working as a 3D artist at Sony Interactive Entertainment, he worked as a lead 3D artist at Square Enix Co., Ltd.
Currently, as a senior graphic designer, he leads the creation of 3D graphics.
- "Before Crisis - Final Fantasy VII" Lead 3D Artist
- "Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded" 3DBG (BackGround) Art Director
- "Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4/XBOX-One Square Enix)" Lead Background Designer
- "FINAL FANTASY XV" Background Artist